Is the information in the screening report accurate and complete?
If the information in your screening report is accurate and you meet the waiver criteria, click Yes to learn how to apply for a waiver.
If the information in your screening report is inaccurate or blank, click No to learn about your adjudication options.
Can I apply for a waiver?
YES, if you have:
- A felony conviction, within the past 10 years, other than ineligible disqualifiers (listed to the right)
- Been released from prison or on probation within 5 years after a felony conviction
- Been identified in the Violent Person File
- Lack of disposition for disqualifying events not listed under the ineligibility criteria within the past 10 years
Note: Waivers must be resubmitted annually and if additional vetting is required.
No, if you are:
- A wanted persons - open criminal warrant (felony and misdemeanor)
- Identified in the Foreign Fugitive File
- Identified in the Immigration Violator File (Unless it is positively confirmed that the individual has the legal right to be in the United States)
- Registered in the National or State Sex Offender Registry
- Known or Appropriately Suspected Terrorist (KST) File
- Convicted of a felony listed below:
- Human Trafficking
- Child Molestation