The RAPID-RCx® Program adds multi-credential scan, read, and verify capabilities to the RAPIDGate® System. The RAPID-RCx Program authenticates Common Access Cards (CAC), retired military and military dependent ID’s, PIV, PIV-I, TWIC (Transportation Worker Identification Credential), US state-issued drivers licenses, US state-issued identification cards, Canadian-issued drivers licenses, and Canadian-issued identification cards (excluding Quebec).
Improved Security in Seconds
The RAPID-RCx Program cross-checks credentials against the local barment/no- entry/no-work lists, law enforcement watch lists and dozens of open source criminal databases in just seconds.
Trusted Data Referencing
The RAPID-RCx Program electronically validates CAC, retired military and dependent identification cards via the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS ADR), PIV and PIV-I credentials to the US Federal Bridge Certification Authority (FBCA), and TWIC to the TSA TCCL (TWIC Canceled Card List).
The RAPIDGate Program is currently operational at government facilities across CONUS, Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, and Guam, processing millions of trusted ingresses per year.
HSPD-12 • DTM 09-012 • FIPS 201-1 • DIACAP • OMB 11-11 • FIPS 140-2
The RAPID-RCx Program
• Fully Integrates with the RAPIDGate® Program
• Adheres to FIPS 140-2 Secure Connection Protocols
• Verifies CAC, retired military, and dependent identification cards via the DEERS ADR
• Verifies PIV and PIV-I to the FBCA
• Provides monthly activity reportin
• Cross checks credentials against:
- Local installation barment/no-entry/no-work lists
- Open source, law enforcement, and criminal justice databases
• Authenticates over 200 US drivers license formats, state-issued ID formats, and Canadian drivers licenses (excluding Quebec)