The RAPID-RCx® Program adds multi-credential scan, read, and verify capabilities to the RAPIDGate® System. The RAPID-RCx Program validates U.S. state-issued driver’s licenses, U.S. state-issued identification cards, Canadian-issued driver’s licenses, Canadian-issued identification cards (excluding Quebec), TWIC (Transportation Worker Identification Credential), PIV, PIV-I, Common Access Cards (CAC), and retired military and military dependant cards.
Improved Security in Seconds
The RAPID-RCx Program cross-checks credentials against the local barment/no- entry/no-work lists, law enforcement watch lists and dozens of open source criminal databases in just seconds.
Trusted Data Referencing
The RAPID-RCx Program electronically validates PIV and PIV-I credentials to the U.S. Federal Bridge Certification Authority (FBCA), and TWIC to the TSA TCCL (TWIC Canceled Card List).
Military-Strength Performance for Your Business
The RAPIDGate Program is currently operational at more than a hundred government installations and facilities across the United States and its territories, processing millions of trusted ingresses per year.
The RAPID-RCx Program follows industry specifications including:
HSPD-12 • DTM 09-012 • FIPS 201 • DIACAP • OMB 11-11 • FIPS 140-2
The RAPID-RCx Program
• Validates formats for more than 200 U.S. driver's licenses, state-issued IDs, and Canadian driver's licenses (excluding Quebec)
• Fully Integrates with the RAPIDGate® Program
• Adheres to FIPS 140 Secure Connection Protocols
• Verifies CAC, retired military, and dependent identification cards via the DEERS ADR
• Validates PIV and PIV-I to the Federal Bridge Certification Authority (FBCA)
• Provides monthly activity reporting
• Cross checks credentials against:
- Open source criminal justice databases
- Local barment/no-entry/no-work lists